Basic Pistol & Marksmanship Fundamentals with Bob DenBleyker
Who is Bob DenBleyker?
- Bob has over 30 years experience training highly qualified special force units around the country
- Attended gunsmith school in Trinidad, CO
- Spent 4 years with the Army Marksman Smith Unit
- Another 4 years with secret service in Beltsville Maryland
- Instructor for boarder patrol in the national firearms unit as well as four federal Law enforcement training centers
What to bring:
- eye protection glasses
- ear protection (foam & hard if you have them)
- 2,000 rounds of ammunition
- 2-3 magazines if you have them
- cleaning kit if you have one
*** pistols available for rent if you don’t have one
***ammunition for sale if you can’t find any
- Friday 6 to 8 pm: Learn how to disassemble and reassemble your pistol.
- Saturday 9 to 4 pm: In the morning, we will have a mandatory safety class, break for lunch, and then head to the shooting range for the rest of the day.
- Sunday 8am to 12 pm: Shooting competition!
- Class Fee: $200.00
- *lunch provided*
- Classes with Two Night Stay at JML: $490.00
- *includes breakfast & lunch*
SIGN UPS ARE OPEN ON JUDITHMOUNTAINLDOGE.COM.
Judith Mountain Lodge
This beautiful cabin style lodge is nestled on 80 acres in the Judith Mountains in Central Montana. This area borders BLM land and has miles of hiking trails that start right at the lodge. The lodge has newly remodeled, themed rooms. We offer single queens, kings and multiple room suites! We can accommodate any size group. Rooms include coffee pots, cable and boosted signal for mobile devices. There is a full liquor bar and dining area. Rent the banquet room for your corporate meeting retreat or this unique mountain lodge for your wedding or family reunion. We have large manicured lawns, a gazebo, and of course, pets are always welcome!