Festival of Trees
Dear Friends of the Boys & Girls Club and Festival of Trees
With a great deal of thought and consideration, the Festival of Trees Committee has decided to move to a totally VIRTUAL ONLINE EVENT and is working hard to make it amazing!
- Celebrate at home on December 5th with your closest family and friends. Tune in to the virtual Live Auction event from 6:45pm to 8:00pm by going to bgclublewistown.com/festivaloftrees. Ten auction items will be auctioned online by Kyle Shobe and you can have fun bidding remotely. You’ll be alerted by your dinging phone when you are outbid for your favorite Silent Auction items. Whether hosting a party of 2 or 10, register your at home part at the Festival of Trees website, www.bgclublewistown.com/festivaloftrees for a chance to win 1 of 5—$100 cash prizes courtesy of Greater Montana Land Company!
- Festival at Gnome Boxes: $40. These boxes set the stage for your event at home: local scrumptious goodies including Stevenson Beef Sausage, MT Cheese, crackers, sparkling apple cider with champagne glasses, MT Cheesecake, Gnome goodies and an Event Program. Sponsored by Lee & Jennifer Weeden as well as the Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors. Reserve yours by calling Jennifer Weeden at 380.2624.
- Need a meal to serve your guests: The Festival is partnering with Brooks Market to offer meal specials available for purchase. Please contact Brooks Market at 535.6600 for details.
Your Festival timeline:
- Wednesday, November 25th, Noon—Online Auction Bidding Opens.
- Thursday, December 3 from 11:00 am until 7 pm—Preview all items at Trade Center.
- Friday, December 4 from 11:00 am until 7 pm—Preview all items at Trade Center.
- Saturday, December 5 from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm—Preview all items at Trade Center.
- Saturday, December 5, Virtual Event, 6:45pm: Special Presentation. 7pm—Virtual Live Auction begins. Silent Auction online bidding closes throughout the evening (closing times listed on each item).
- Sunday, December 6, 10am to 3pm—Winning item Pick Up time at Trade Center.