Hunters Field Match
Registration at 8 am. Match begins at 9 am. Preregistration is on Practiscore.com. Cost is $20 per person. Youth 14 and under shoot free with an adult.
The hunting matches are designed to provide an opportunity for Montana hunters to improve their shooting abilities. The ethical harvesting of game is provided and expanded via this opportunity. These matches are less about score and more about improving this ability. The matches do use a method of recording scores, but it should be looked at as a gauge for improvement and not about the score itself.
We use life size targets. All distances will be given to shooter on day of match.
Round count: 40 Rounds
The below listed 6 divisions are:
- true production hunting gun,
- production hunting gun without using finger adjustable turrets,
- production hunting gun utilizing finger adjustable turrets,
- open hunting gun without using finger adjustable turrets,
- open hunting gun utilizing finger adjustable turrets. and
- unlimited hunting gun.
For more information, contact Fred Picco at 406-350-0817.