Lewistown Christmas Stroll
The Lewistown Christmas Stroll is a family-friendly event with all kinds of activities, including downtown shopping, food and fun. Here are some of the shenanigans involved:
3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Central Montana artisans will hold a bazaar on Main Street.
- Exact location TBD.
Christmas Stroll Pins/Door Prize Drawings
- Purchase a Christmas Stroll pin from one of our local stores to be automatically entered in the door prize drawings during the Stroll.
- Must be present to win.
Bonfires/Firepits - 3 Locations
- Gather around the fire to see friends and celebrate the season!
- Thank you, Allied Steel, for providing these firepits to make the Stroll better, brighter and warmer. S'mores anyone?
5:30 p.m. Celebrate the Season Parade
- The Main Street parade will feature several local floats.
- There will also be a very special guest: Santa!
Additional Stroll-Related Activities
Nov. 1- Nov. 27
Locate Charlie Russell cowboys at local shops starting Nov. 2. Bring the list of Charlie hiding places to the Chamber of to the Chamber's Bazaar table during the Stroll to win Chamber bucks.
Gingerbread House Contest
Voting occurs from 3 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Entry forms are located online and at the Chamber: kids, families, home bakers and professionals can submit their entries. Entry is free. See entry form for more details.