The following are strictly prohibited during this event:
- Anyone under the age of 13
- Glass containers
- Firearms or other weapons
- Pets or animals in the facility
- Vehicles on ramp or taxiways
- Any form of camera stand
- Selfie sticks
- Go Pros or audio/video recording devices
- Laser pointers and glow sticks
- Alcohol and controlled substances. You can purchase alcohol once you are inside.
Parking must be in designated areas.
Attendees voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to this event, whether occurring prior, during, or after the event.
The event will follow all CDC and Montana guidelines relating to the COVID 19 pandemic and take precautions to create a safe event. Vendors acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID 19 and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure or infection by attending.
Ticket holders/purchasers acknowledge that Stone City reserves the right to ask any attendee (s) to leave in the event any of the Terms and Conditions are violated.
Code of Conduct
Attendee's shall maintain appropriate conduct. Stone City reserves the right to refuse, restrict or remove any attendee(s) at the event in which they believe, in their discretion, is objectionable or inappropriate for the event.
Attendee's are responsible for their own conduct. Stone City strives to maintain an atmosphere where all in attendance can enjoy the music. Attendee's in violation of the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without a refund, arrest, and/or loss of privileges for future events.
Stone City staff will intervene when necessary and will use their best discretion to ensure attendees who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other’s enjoyment of the event.
Code of Conduct:
- Be respectful, be polite.
- Refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects, engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of others.
- Avoid blocking views.
- Do not interfere with the event or performers in any way.
- Do not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Do not block aisles.
- Do not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which you do not possess a valid ticket/pass.
- No smoking.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Comply with all requests regarding the venue’s operational and emergency procedures.
For the safely of all and to comply with fire regulations, the aisles and walkways of the hangar must be kept clear at all times.
As a courtesy to performers and the audience, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Stone City.
Only occupy a seat or remain in an area in which you possess a valid ticket. You must provide a valid ticket upon request.
Avoid blocking the view of others.
No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the hangar. The minimum age for a ticket is 13.
Unnecessary noise and movement during the concert not only distracts from fellow audience members but also performers. Anyone who makes such disruptions may be removed from the hangar.
Attendees acknowledge that Jack’s Hangar is a private space containing a fun and valuable collection of memorabilia. They recognize that this is a private collection/museum and workshop, and agree to treat it as such. Attendees agree to respect the space. Attendees acknowledge that they are not authorized, unless other arrangements are made and documented, to access these items or any other closed off areas to the public attending, including backstage, and green rooms.
Assumption of Risks:
Attendees expressly assume all risks resulting from or arising in connection with their participation or presence at a Stone City Event at Jack’s Hangar. This includes, without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, or injury to vendors and their agents, representatives, contractors, employees, and volunteers.
Observance of Laws:
Attendees shall abide by and observe all federal, state, and local laws, codes, ordinances, and rules and regulations.