Lewistown Parks and Recreation & Civic Center
The Lewistown Park and Recreation Department oversees all 10 of the city parks, along with Fish Hatchery Park, East Fork Reservoir, Hanson Creek, Frog Ponds, Brewery Flats, Turner Center, the trail system, D'Autremont complex, and the Lewistown Aquatic Complex. It also helps with the ice skating rink and the Big Spring Skatepark and is the place to go if you want to rent or reserve shelters at Frank Day Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the Turner Center.
- Co-ed Softball: May-July | Kyle Moline | 406-350-0631
- Youth Baseball/Softball: April-July (depending on league) | Derek Manseau | 406-350-0797
- Fergus High Softball: March-May | Mike Mangold
- Lewistown Bowhunters Association: Mark Showmeyer | Bob Barber | Scott Maxwell
- Senior Rifle: Dick Hassler | Tim Moline
- Junior Rifle: Jo Shipman
- Hockey: Scott Kirsch | Bill Berg | Derek Manseau
Lewistown Civic Center
The Civic Center has a gymnasium, weight/cardio room, meeting rooms, locker rooms, indoor archery and rifle ranges, and hosts sports leagues year-round.
- 4-on-4 basketball | December-March
- Co-ed volleyball | Tuesdays December-March
- Women's volleyball | Thursdays November-March
- Indoor Soccer | January-mid March
- Fall Rec. Youth Soccer| September-October | Ages 5-13
- Flag Football | August | Grades 1-6
- Little Eagle Basketball | March-April | Grades K-4
- 5th-6th Volleyball/Basketball seasons may change
- Roller Skating | Fridays 7pm-9pm January-April
- Used by Lewistown Bowhunters adult and youth
- Senior Rifle .22's only, Jr. Rifle 22's only
- Used by School Dist. #1 for practice/games, etc.
- Rent space for Birthday parties, etc.