Saving Animals from Euthanasia SAFE
SAFE is a local pet rescue. Our goal is to have all pets spayed and neutered. We also foster, nurture, and re-home local shelter animals.
- Foster homes for both cat and dogs
- Fundraising efforts
- Dog and cat food drives
- Spay and neuter clinics
- Educating the community about spay and neutering
- Discourage breeding and the sales of pets
- Kennel keeper for the Sheriff department-once per week
- Adoption Days at Tractor Supply
- Visit the animals in the pound
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
There are tenets a volunteer must agree to. They must spay and neuter their own animals. Report neglect and cruelty. Educate on spay and neuter when they have the opportunity. They must not promote the breeding or the selling of pets as rescue is our mission.
1 to 2 hours a week. More during clinics and fundraising.
- Feast and Flowers Fundraiser, first Thursday of June.
- Spay and neuter clinics as money is raised.