Snowy Lanes Bowling Alley
Located at 134 Wunderlin in Lewistown Montana, Snowy Lanes offers the following amenities for you enjoyment:
- 12 synthetic lanes with qubica scoring and 43 inch monitors
- Bumper bowling available on every lane
- A large bar and lounge with pool and darts
- 7 large LCD televisions in the lounge with the finest in sports viewing
- A variety or Poker/Keno Machines
- Video Games
- Snacks and Pizza (If you desire more variety we gladly allow food to be brought in or delivered from fine local establishments)
- A large well lit parking lot
- We open daily at noon
- Free internet access
- And so much more...
Other Things You Might Like
Big Spring Skatepark
The Big Spring Skate Park is free and open to the public whenever the weather is nice enough to ride! Located in Symmes park behind the Chamber of Commerce, the Big Spring Skate Park was built in 2017 through the efforts of Lewistown's local nonprofit Make It Happen and a partnership with Jeff Aments, best known as the bass player for Pearl Jam. The skate park was built by the highly esteemed Evergreen Skateparks and is regularly visited by professional skaters.