Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Speak to a current member about a sponsorship.
- Chokecherry Festival - we have a pancake breakfast
- County Fair - we take tickets and park cars
- School Tournaments - we take tickets
- Blood Drives - set up and take down facility
- National Holiday - we put up and take down flags along main street
- RV Rest Area - provide a free place to camp with a bathroom that we clean daily
- Read and Feed - donate 2 nights per year to give a book and supper to children and parents of Head Start
- Toys for Kids - purchase gifts for 0-18 year old children in our community (in conjunction with HRDC)
- Key Club - sponsor a group at the high school
- Builders Club - sponsor a group at the junior high
- Highway Clean Up - we have 2 miles of road that we maintain through the year
- Scholarships - we commit funds to give scholarships annually to graduates
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
Annual Membership is $120.
We have weekly meetings at noon on Tuesdays at the Elks Lodge. They are not mandatory, but we look to see you when you can make it.